Man doping

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So you saying the Sharks might be in with a chance next year?

So I thought but later heard she had moved back up country and is currently playing prop for the Bulls. :)

Edited by nickc

Thank you for the perspective.  I did, however, specifically say that the practice did not have an impact on my race, so you are reading more into what I wrote and your 1396th vs 1397th chirp was uncalled for.  

My example was referring to the non-podium contender, but also not a back-marker part of the field (unless the racing snakes count everything that isn't A batch as back-markers :ph34r: ).  Because for the people starting at the back I do understand that it helps with the experience of the vibe to get a bit of "assistance".  

I was trying to work out why so many women would rather want to finish with a sub-5 hours with assistance, rather than 5.5 hours on their own.  Because here I agree with your 1396th vs 1397th chirp, it doesn't really make a difference.    

Sorry wasn't intended to be a chirp at all, was meant to be a general statement and not focused on anyone in particular, the numbers were just an example.  

I fully agree with you, you can have racers at the back as well (trying to improve seeding etc. and trying to reach their own targets/goals), I have no problem with that.  If someone wants to brag afterwards about their time/target etc I agree it's a bit lame using "assistance" to get there, but if someone is out for the experience it's a different story.