Pure Savage race report: Stellenbosch Cycle Tour - A Tale of Chasing and Chesire Cats

Pure Savage

Stricker - Keep up with the "Its Friday"  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  when you make jokes because to be honest, your brand of humour is completely lost on peeps like me....

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Stricker - Keep up with the "Its Friday"  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  when you make jokes because to be honest, your brand of humour is completely lost on peeps like me....

it's like this guy who kicked the shyte out of his friend and told the magistrate he was only joking. the dude couldn't understand why he got sent on a government holiday. :whistling:

Honest = Insulting PPL during race report

Humor = Guy pissing next to road faster then all of savage

So we have a Honest Humor :clap:  :clap:

Edited by Stricker

He didn't come top 5 - he was in the top 100...

I was right next to the guys in question ,

My first reaction was like What the hell, then it changed to ...im tasting blood and this guy is about the let it flow..WOW...

Guy that was next to me, that I personally witness doing this deed got himself a podium.

Unless you telling me there was another guy in red doing the same thing,,, if so then maybe he got top 100 yes :thumbup:

Edited by Stricker

My first reaction was like What the hell, then it changed to ...im tasting blood and this guy is about the let it flow..WOW...

Guy that was next to me, that I personally witness doing this deed got himself a podium.

Unless you telling me there was another guy in red doing the same thing,,, if so then maybe he got top 100 yes :thumbup:

Was another guy in red. Same team though.

Was another guy in red. Same team though.

ok, so savage was talking about the slower rider :clap: not the faster one?

But the question remains ... DID savage beat the slower rider? :clap:  :clap:

ok, so savage was talking about the slower rider :clap: not the faster one?

But the question remains ... DID savage beat the slower rider? :clap:  :clap:

Of the two Savages that stayed in the bunch we got 23rd and 69th - 2h21. And yes, we beat the slower rider ;). We're just average okes trying to mix it up with the faster guys

i'm so glad i ride in %. i wudn't like to ride with or even worse ride behind a guy taking a leak during a race. When I get promoted to $ i will make sure i ride upfront all the time so that no1 pee on me  :devil: 

Of the two Savages that stayed in the bunch we got 23rd and 69th - 2h21. And yes, we beat the slower rider ;). We're just average okes trying to mix it up with the faster guys

2h21 is not exactly average Aaron :thumbup:

Well done to them :thumbup:  :thumbup:

I didn't even make it onto the first page of the results :ph34r:  :ph34r: , so shouldn't be talking.

All being said, jokes aside.

You guys come across as a very nice cycling loving bunch . Keep it up :thumbup:

Edited by Stricker

i'm so glad i ride in %. i wudn't like to ride with or even worse ride behind a guy taking a leak during a race. When I get promoted to $ i will make sure i ride upfront all the time so that no1 pee on me  :devil:

Especially when there's a headwind like we experienced... :)

had me worried there for a moment, have a reputation to uphold on the hub :ph34r:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Anyways, what time do you guys leave gym on Tuesdays and Thursdays ?

Seem to just just miss you guys on the road every time.

I would be the fellow you went pass going up chappies yesterday with the full on winter gear :mellow:  coming down

We leave the gym/shell at 5:45. 

Was that near the toll booth? Looked like you were ready for the north pole!

We leave the gym/shell at 5:45. 

Was that near the toll booth? Looked like you were ready for the north pole!

lol.. jip that was me.

Read on the hub that Sonar sessions help boost performance more them EPO :ph34r:  :ph34r:

So trying a 2 in 1, recovery ride and sonar in 1 :ph34r:  :clap:  :clap: :clap:  

Just joking, since losing most of my fat due to WANA BE FAST, I have become n cold chicken, so keep very warm on easy rides :thumbup:

Stricker - Keep up with the "Its Friday" :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: when you make jokes because to be honest, your brand of humour is completely lost on peeps like me....

We are clearly in the same boat. I think 'taking the piss' has been misunderstood.