Gandalf

This heavy SOB!! Conti Race kings at the back, X-Kings at the front.

I tried conti on my last set of tyres. Just didn't get the mileage from them I get with the maxxis. Back on maxxis now.

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow! If I had a commute with that scenery, I'd want to commute every day!

Thats my mission  :blush:

I think it is pretty impressive that between 22 riders we have already clocked over 20 000 km in commuter rides.  Not bad at all me thinks.

I think it is pretty impressive that between 22 riders we have already clocked over 20 000 km in commuter rides.  Not bad at all me thinks.

That is quite impressive.

Unfortunately my commuting has come to a sudden and grinding halt. It's just temporary. I need to get back on my bike as #10 (whoever you are  :unsure: ) is closing in on me  :P

That and I'm a 8kms away from 900. Had I known that on Monday I would've make a bit more effort  :)

That is quite impressive.

Unfortunately my commuting has come to a sudden and grinding halt. It's just temporary. I need to get back on my bike as #10 (whoever you are  :unsure: ) is closing in on me  :P

That and I'm a 8kms away from 900. Had I known that on Monday I would've make a bit more effort  :)

Have been having it good since the Sani2C challange. Managed 4 commutes per week now for the last two weeks (last week heavy rain on one day and yesterday was a public holiday here). So managed to add a few km on the clock.  Weather not looking good for next week. Seems like the possibility of heave thunderstorms.  Will see how things pan out but should I be able to get another 3 day commute done next week then I will get to the 2000 mark.

Snapped a spoke on my front wheel this morning but luckily could continue to work.  Will have to take it easy back but will be able to ride.

Have been having it good since the Sani2C challange. Managed 4 commutes per week now for the last two weeks (last week heavy rain on one day and yesterday was a public holiday here). So managed to add a few km on the clock.  Weather not looking good for next week. Seems like the possibility of heave thunderstorms.  Will see how things pan out but should I be able to get another 3 day commute done next week then I will get to the 2000 mark.

Snapped a spoke on my front wheel this morning but luckily could continue to work.  Will have to take it easy back but will be able to ride.

Well done!

My part time job is taking up all my free time at the moment with a deadline looming, so I've had to abandon cat-i for a while. But I must confess, I check the leaderboard daily to see how far I've dropped down the list :D

Well done!

My part time job is taking up all my free time at the moment with a deadline looming, so I've had to abandon cat-i for a while. But I must confess, I check the leaderboard daily to see how far I've dropped down the list :D

Cat-i is good motivation.  Her breathing down your neck helps to motivate me.

That and the fact that I either cycle to work (1:15 +- min) or take the S-Bahn/train (1:10 min) it is a no-brainer for me.  I also need to knock as much as possible in the next two months as the most of August I am out (will be in SA) and then it is only September and maybe Oct if we do not have early snow.

Had to use the car yesterday and it ruined my placing badly :(

Hope you don't mind me clicking the like button  :blush: .  I still have lots of catching up to do.

The first three spots is neck on neck constantly.

Did you drop from 1st to 3rd? 

post-5403-0-94924700-1495797505_thumb.gif

Archived