Gandalf

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so you have linked the endomondo account, does the ride this morning work correctly? on endomondo.

Yes but that was recorded with my cellphone.  I also only linked Endomondo and Garmin after the ride.  Should I do a test this afternoon and see if it automatically loads?

Yes but that was recorded with my cellphone.  I also only linked Endomondo and Garmin after the ride.  Should I do a test this afternoon and see if it automatically loads?

think that would be best.

Should work. I don't use the endomondo app at all to record. only my garmin and then change the ride to transport in the endomondo app.

A few pages ago I got advice on loading rides to endomondo. I'll page back quick and give you the page number.

But I had to save files in strava and then manually load to endomondo.

A few pages ago I got advice on loading rides to endomondo. I'll page back quick and give you the page number.

But I had to save files in strava and then manually load to endomondo.

I remember you had a problem and used the search function but could not see.  Not sure if you resolved your problem by PM.  If not just send me the post number and I will have a look again.

I remember you had a problem and used the search function but could not see.  Not sure if you resolved your problem by PM.  If not just send me the post number and I will have a look again.

Pages 15 and 16. 

Not a problem as such, Only joined endomondo mid year and wanted to load previous rides.

Pages 15 and 16. 

Not a problem as such, Only joined endomondo mid year and wanted to load previous rides.

Thanks, will have a look.

Pages 15 and 16. 

I see you loaded and exported GPX files.  Cool.  Will test this afternoon and should it fail then will do it manually.  Want to aim for the top 3 before winter sets in.  Still have a few weeks time hopefully.

6.94km into my commute home this evening and I join samson99 in the 5K club!

@samson99 .... when are you going on annual leave ... I have to try and catch up to you!

6.94km into my commute home this evening and I join samson99 in the 5K club!

@samson99 .... when are you going on annual leave ... I have to try and catch up to you!

@Hairy: annual leave is in December.  :clap:

But i am taking 3 days leave in October. :whistling:  

Archived