Gandalf

Thanks guys.

Had to circle my building twice this morning to ensure i made the 6000km mark.  ^_^

Whahaha  I was also circling my building twice this morning to make sure that I make the strava 8000m ascent challenge for the month. This things we do :D

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We have had the best Autumn weather and other than a bit of a rainy weekend and start to the week we will have another two weeks of good weather. Other than being dark in the morning when I start my commute, the sunrises on the way are absolutely stunning with the autumn colours and then the same scenes in the afternoon.  Better start getting in the habit of charing my lights in the office as well as soon I will be commuting in the dark home as well.

We have had the best Autumn weather and other than a bit of a rainy weekend and start to the week we will have another two weeks of good weather. Other than being dark in the morning when I start my commute, the sunrises on the way are absolutely stunning with the autumn colours and then the same scenes in the afternoon.  Better start getting in the habit of charing my lights in the office as well as soon I will be commuting in the dark home as well.

I noticed that you moved up a spot or so and will soon join the 5000 club joined the 5000 club this morning  :clap:

Shhhh. When Willem notices he will just ad some of his rides again an knock me and even Hairy a spot down.

My mission now is to get a total of 7500km cycling done for the year.  Another 1600 odd to go and winter is comming.

Tomorrow I should join the 3000 club. Then the top 10 are all over 3k. 

Ok, so now I know who my neighbour on the list is  :thumbup:

Ok, so now I know who my neighbour on the list is  :thumbup:

Flip bud you stay in Greenstone, so we not just neighbours on the list. I am in Edenglen. Where do you work? What sort of time do you leave?

Well I will be getting some SS miles in the legs this afternoon.  My cable for the rear derailer snapped this morning  :wacko:

Well I will be getting some SS miles in the legs this afternoon.  My cable for the rear derailer snapped this morning  :wacko:

On which bike?

On which bike?

On my roadbike.  Just as well as i would have take the MTB tommorow anyway and the predictions for Friday and the weekend is not looking good for any cycling.

Flip bud you stay in Greenstone, so we not just neighbours on the list. I am in Edenglen. Where do you work? What sort of time do you leave?

Leave at 6am from home to the top of Marlboro Drive and back again at 4.30. (sometimes get sidetracked at the green bar)  Which way do you go?

Leave at 6am from home to the top of Marlboro Drive and back again at 4.30. (sometimes get sidetracked at the green bar)  Which way do you go?

Latest I leave is 6 but in summer I leave earlier(04h30/05h00) some days to do extra. Then I leave work at 15h15 and ride for as long as my wife and toddler will allow me to, which lately is straight home. I work at the airport.

excellent, that is the first step to realising you can ditch the gears completely ... next move is a dedicated SS commuter ... think of it as the universe telling you something :P

excellent, that is the first step to realising you can ditch the gears completely ... next move is a dedicated SS commuter ... think of it as the universe telling you something :P

My wife has mentioned several times to me that I might have hearing problem.  :blush:

My wife has mentioned several times to me that I might have hearing problem.  :blush:

good thing your eye sight is ok'ish enough to be able to read the last few posts :P

Archived