2017 Vuelta a España

Bonus

Majka attacks with 5km to go..he needs to hurt Alaphillipe cause if Alaphillipe is there at the end Majka won't be able to beat him..cause well Majka can't sprint

PS I do like Alaphillipe but aye Bora have tried so hard the last few days..and I feel sorry for Majka for having all those troubles earlier this week.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Majka can't shake Alaphillipe. .who is playing this very smart

Froome is gaining a lot of time now...mmmm

Bert digging very deep here.. closed the gap to Froome. . On the descent now

Alaphillipe wins the stage..really well done....sorry for Majka but Alaphillipe unfortunately for Majka just too fast at the end.

Bert gaining time on the rest...damn what a shame he had that bad day.

Loving the contador-Froome racing... I think they are having fun!

Really enjoyable. . They are putting a up a great show[emoji106]

"That I could follow Froome is a sign that I am good, but we didn't tackle a really long climb yet," pointed out Contador, still cautious about how he will feel in the upcoming days. "But yeah, it's still a pity that I lost time in Andorra, but we will keep taking this Vuelta day by day, and keep enjoying it. I feel quite well and, in general, I can say that normally I feel better every day. Let's wait and see." - Contador

Rather enjoying this Contador -Froome rides. . Hope there will be more to come..now if they would decide to work together we will see some proper fireworks..it would be beneficial to both of them.

72 km to go and they've just ridden through Benidorm. I went there once years ago for a day by accident, we we looking for a waterpark.

It's like Hillbrow but by the sea.

Bardet tried his luck, sky pulled him back... sky on tempo.... looking like a froome-contador duel again

Archived