2017 Vuelta a España

Bonus

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The guys are tough.. that he didn't lose more time with a eina rib is pretty impressive.

Vincenzo Nibali underwent X-rays to determine the extent of the injuries which he suffered after the crash occurred on stage 20 of La Vuelta a España, when he slipped on the wet road during a downhill.

“The radiological examination confirmed clinically suspected micro-fracture of the left 7th rib cortical bone” explains Dr Emilio Magni, BAHRAIN MERIDA Team Medical Staff “Vincenzo should rest for a few days, with subsequent clinical re-evaluation”.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

The guys are tough.. that he didn't lose more time with a eina rib is pretty impressive.

Vincenzo Nibali underwent X-rays to determine the extent of the injuries which he suffered after the crash occurred on stage 20 of La Vuelta a España, when he slipped on the wet road during a downhill.

“The radiological examination confirmed clinically suspected micro-fracture of the left 7th rib cortical bone” explains Dr Emilio Magni, BAHRAIN MERIDA Team Medical Staff “Vincenzo should rest for a few days, with subsequent clinical re-evaluation”.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

I honest to goodness read 'chemical re-evaluation' while skim reading your post. I need my cynical pills.

• 3 months later...