What's it worth? Considering selling Raleigh TEAM carbon

dylangeorge

Hey bikehub peeps

I'm considering an upgrade, and wanted to pick y'all brains on what would be a fair price if I decided to sell my current bike. 

Raleigh Team full Carbon frame (2009 If I'm not mistaken?) with Dedaccia Carbon fork. 

Carbon Seat Post 

Shimano R500 Wheels

Shimano 105 10 Speed Groupset. 

Size 54cm. 

CT based. 

It has a few minor scratches on it and needs a good clean, but otherwise looks good and works 100%. 

Seat & Bar wraps are starting to show wear. 

I've loved it despite the fact that its actually too small for me. I'm considering an upgrade to the correct size. 

This is the closest to a comparison that I can find online (although the components are a bit different, the frame is the same)
https://www.bikehub.co.za/classifieds/23481-raleigh-team-full-carbon-bargain/

Any input re:price would be appreciated!

I will help you out and give you R2500.00 for the bike. It will really hurt me but because you are a fellow hubber I am willing to give you R2500.00. But you need to decide fast or I will buy the other one just like yours offered for R1500.00.

This is the closest to a comparison that I can find online (although the components are a bit different, the frame is the same)

https://www.bikehub.co.za/classifieds/23481-raleigh-team-full-carbon-bargain/

Any input re:price would be appreciated!

That advert is 5 years old so it was talking about a much newer bike at the time and was in any event built with better components.

In 2017, your bike is probably worth more to you than it is in the market. I'd say around R5k.