Santa Cruz - prices and where to buy?

matthewproctor

Mikes bikes

Bruce Reynecke

Bikehub...

CWC

SC has a full list of distributors, retailers and specs / sizes / etc. on their website

New prices are woes though, I picked up a 2015 second hand frame from here for 50% off

Rush Sports is the new importer. They are very helpful with advice and can put you onto a dealer.

I buy from Bruce Reyneke Cycles as I have a long history with him.

It is a pity that Santa Cruz canned the Superlight model as I like their 27.5" bikes.

5010 is my next option.

Mike's Bikes in Greenside have been stocking SC for a few years already.

I would use them (011 888 8868)

Rush Sports is the new importer. They are very helpful with advice and can put you onto a dealer.

I buy from Bruce Reyneke Cycles as I have a long history with him.

It is a pity that Santa Cruz canned the Superlight model as I like their 27.5" bikes.

5010 is my next option.

that happened rather quietly (or did it?). no heckler either..amazing to just kill off bikes with serious long term cred

In case any wants to sponsor a Tallboy 3 PM me (don't see how else I can afford one)...

Jokes aside, anyone seen a Tallboy 3 in Aluminium or know if they will be bringing them importing?

In case any wants to sponsor a Tallboy 3 PM me (don't see how else I can afford one)...

Jokes aside, anyone seen a Tallboy 3 in Aluminium or know if they will be bringing them importing?

That's special order. Not worth it IMO.  Just buy a TB2 frame from the classifieds or something else that is available locally.

Also have a look on bike24.com to compare prices. I have seen a lot of SC stuff there, from spares to complete bikes.

Note: shopping from them is via Post Office inside of SA, can be slow

That's special order. Not worth it IMO.  Just buy a TB2 frame from the classifieds or something else that is available locally.

The high prices just puts this bike out of reach for most people... I'm probably one of them.

TB2 is probably a very good alternative, or a Pyga for that matter.

Archived