MTB Cassette combination?

Brakkies Sport Fotos

What MTB combination is best to use (pro's and con's)

Speeds: 9

Cassette Cogs:

HAHAHAHA, you must be kidding me, all I know is how to break the stuff.

No really, best advice buy LX, it lasts a crap load longer, I bought a XT Cluster not even two months back and I had to replace it last week, what a waist of money and you save a few grams, fork it! not again.

Oooo, but I would buy the New Sram one, it's nice and red inside, can't wait for this one to break so I can get itLOL

popeye het te veel tyd op sy hande, ai aiWink Koop net n damn Cluster, die standaard een sal doen. 11-34Marius2006-10-06 08:42:54

I've got the Sram PG 970 (11-32) which is the model just below the "bling" one Marius is talking about.

Had it for over 7 months & it still looks in good condition !

11-32

On the recent Oudsthoorn 3 day tour I used an 11-30 ratio. It gives you a very close almost road bike ratio wich is nice on the flats but takes some getting used to on the climbs.

I've got the Sram PG 970 (11-32) which is the model just below the "bling" one Marius is talking about.

Had it for over 7 months & it still looks in good condition !

best value/quality cassette there......

11-34 this allows you to spend more time in the middle blade. Then again don't trust me, I spent a lot of time in the small blade at Lourensford.