[Event] Delta Dash 6hr Endurance MTB Race - Solo Or Teams

suzieQ

Event Name: Delta Dash 6hr Endurance MTB Race - Solo Or Teams
When: 22 April 2017
Where: Delta Park & Delta Park School, Gauteng
Category: MTB

The event meanders through a mountain bike enthusiast’s paradise as mountain bikers race through the beautiful grasslands and woodlands of Delta Park. There is also a great fast section through the school which is the highlight of each lap.

The spectator area has space for each rider to set up their rest/repair/feed zone. The school’s sports fields provide a thrilling viewpoint for spectators to follow the racing.

All proceeds from the event go to the Delta Park School.

Entry price: R180 per rider

Time: 9am to 3pm (prize giving at 3.15pm)

Prizes in all categories

Categories -

Team of Three (Male Jnr - 13 to 18)

Team of Three (Female Jnr - 13 to 18)

Team of Three: Male Senior (19+)

Team of Three: Female Senior (19+)

Team of Three: Mixed (13+) (1x of opposite sex)

Solo Individuals: Male 19+

Solo Individuals: Female 19+

Go to Event Page

• 1 month later...

A pink slip may elude me just 1 week after C2T sadly  :angry:  .... but but but will there be entries available on the day should I be able to get special dispensation Suzie ;)

A pink slip may elude me just 1 week after C2T sadly  :angry:  .... but but but will there be entries available on the day should I be able to get special dispensation Suzie ;)

Yes, there will be line entries and Friday afternoon entries providing that our maximum number of entries havent been reached.  Ill keep you posted if its heading towards cut off.  Its going to be awesome.  

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys/girls.

The school is giving away *free stuff this Saturday. The giveaway will take place along the spruit just below The Trailhead.

*The free stuff is a cup, or multiple cups of delicious, cold, soothing 32GI.

• 2 weeks later...

We have some fun upgrades to this years route - no portages, A & B lines in all tricky places to cater for all levels.

On the school grounds we have included the staircase down onto the bottom field and an alternative route to the steep uphill section off the lower field to avoid congestion there.

Check out the video link below if you want to see some of the sections being tested

• 2 weeks later...

Delta Dash is this Saturday - 22 April.  Online entries at R180 per rider close tomorrow evening at 11pm.  Line entries will be available on Friday at the school and Saturday morning between 6.30am and 8am at R250 per rider.

Hope to see you there!!

Awesome race!! Loved the vibe! Stacked up a decent 95km - solo cat.

Any idea where final results are?

Will be back next year for sure

Well done!! How are your legs today?