Quill Stem adapter to 1 1/8"

SLINX

Howzit guys does anyone know of a store in the Cape Town area that sells these quill stem adapters to convert a threaded 1" steerer tube to fit 1 1/8" stem?

thanks 

post-39332-0-37651200-1486856366_thumb.jpg

post-39332-0-45424600-1486856524_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I bought one of these from Nils at Woodstock Cycle Works. They have tons of weird and wonderful bits and bobs in the back, usually have everything non-mainstream that one needs

Cool thanks - I will try Woodstock cycles - I need 2 anyway and last night I ordered a Deda one from Evans cycles after waiting too long for Lbs to get back to me. I try to support them but sometimes....

• 1 year later...

Howzit guys does anyone know of a store in the Cape Town area that sells these quill stem adapters to convert a threaded 1" steerer tube to fit 1 1/8" stem?

thanks 

hello, I know this is an old post, do you perhaps still have this quill stem for me ? I'm in centurion Gauteng

Try JMK (Jonathon) the hub or PM me and I will send you his number - he usually has

They are a bit ugly, I prefer to use the original quill stems personally