• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

at 50% off think we should allow it this one time.

well if they make the sale then they should pay some of their profits over to Cwc.

well if they make the sale then they should pay some of their profits over to Cwc.

If they make a loss should CWC cover their loss :P

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really guys ? You come onto another retailers thread advertising stuff ... ethics...

Bit naughty perhaps at most. Maybe its time for a hub buyers thread where we request stuff and the retailers bid (discount) against each other? :whistling: 

Bit naughty perhaps at most. Maybe its time for a hub buyers thread where we request stuff and the retailers bid (discount) against each other? :whistling:

Because that worked out so well last time.

We've got a set for you if you are interested.

Zipp 303 Firecrest Carbon Clinchers

http://clearance.asgsport.co.za/components/zipp-firecrest-303/ 

Jeeeez how to hijack a thread.

By the way, GavS was looking for 404's not 303's here is the difference if you were unsure ASG:

303 45mm rim depth, Weight 1625, Brake track width 28.5mm front 24.7 rear

404 58mm Rim depth, weight 1690, Brake track width 24.73 front, 26.4 rear

The 303 is a little bit more of an allround wheel. 404 with its deeper dish will however ensure that the wind sticks to the wheel much longer meaning that the turbulent wind behind the wheel is less thus bettering drag co-efficiency. If you really want to get the best our of you wheels look at the nee\w NSW rims. Better dimple layout, imprinted decals and sawtooth imprint with showstopper brake surface.... MAN those are making me dreamyMcDreamface... Druuul... Anyhoez, dont hijack a thread, its bad manner, especially if you reply with the wrong product.. #MicDrop

post-7058-0-41458100-1488347637_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...