What to bring - what can you buy?

Onlynine

maybe you could help us?

We travel a long distance and we have a limit to how much we can bring on the plane...so we try to figure out what to bring and what we perhaps can buy in South Africa..

So could you please inform me (if you know)...if it possible to buy

'High 5' products - especially the 4:1 product?

STANS NoTube latex

CO2 cartridges

Schwalbe tyres

On that, where will you be staying? Maybe we can point you to a shop close by and put you in touch beforehand. It'll be possible to order whatever you want in for you then you can just collect when you are here. 

Thanks...much appriciated! We have a limit of 30 kg on the plane...and that includes the bike+case.....so only like 10kg + 7kg in hand luggage left....

We will stay at the hotel you could oreder through Cape Epic home page (Southern Sun The Cullinan - I think it is).

We will stay there 3 nights before...

That's right in town. You can pop in at Revolution Cycles in Bree Str - just about walking distance from your Hotel. Contact details HERE.

It's a Specialized Concept Sore, but they will be able to order whatever you need. (They own a "normal" store just down the street as well)

Thanks...much appriciated! We have a limit of 30 kg on the plane...and that includes the bike+case.....so only like 10kg + 7kg in hand luggage left....

We will stay at the hotel you could oreder through Cape Epic home page (Southern Sun The Cullinan - I think it is).

We will stay there 3 nights before...

There is a local branch of a good online bike shop very close to your hotels.

http://www.cwcycles.co.za/contact-us

You can probably order on-line and collect from their seapoint branch very easily - it's very close - like 500m from the Cullinan - straight down portswood road pretty much - see the map in the link.

See you on the start line.

There is a local branch of a good online bike shop very close to your hotels.

http://www.cwcycles.co.za/contact-us

You can probably order on-line and collect from their seapoint branch very easily - it's very close - like 500m from the Cullinan - straight down portswood road pretty much - see the map in the link.

See you on the start line.

Great plan! 

That's right in town. You can pop in at Revolution Cycles in Bree Str - just about walking distance from your Hotel. Contact details HERE.

It's a Specialized Concept Sore, but they will be able to order whatever you need. (They own a "normal" store just down the street as well)

Concierge Kemp :P

The Giant Cape Town shop is literally on the same city block.