[Event] Winter Fast One MTB

Face Plant

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think i remember seeing that we can collect our race numbers at The Mall of the South on Friday, am I correct or is it only at CL Fourways & at the start?

... Also wondering...

G

I think i remember seeing that we can collect our race numbers at The Mall of the South on Friday, am I correct or is it only at CL Fourways & at the start?

Hi Guys

as NotSoBigBen posted, number collection Friday - Cycle Lab Fourways or at the Race Venue on Sunday from 11H00-14H00 or on Raceday

Hi Guys

as NotSoBigBen posted, number collection Friday - Cycle Lab Fourways or at the Race Venue on Sunday from 11H00-14H00 or on Raceday

Thanks!!!

Nice ride this morning, thanks to all involved in organizing! The grassy sections hurt on a rigid, but hey, my choice!

7a7a811b55347ca014b34696d89df980.jpg

Seems like someone flipped the Winter switch!

Nice ride this morning, thanks to all involved in organizing! The grassy sections hurt on a rigid, but hey, my choice!

7a7a811b55347ca014b34696d89df980.jpg

Seems like someone flipped the Winter switch!

Glad you enjoyed it Stretched@Birth, Definitely the onset of Winter!! it was DAMN cold this morning

Glad you enjoyed it Stretched@Birth, Definitely the onset of Winter!! it was DAMN cold this morning

It was good fun! Would have liked a smaller sprocket on the back for more top end and as Stretch mentioned some suspension would have been lekker for the bumpy stuff.... But overall enjoyed it thoroughly! Thanks to all involved. [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

As usual excellent job by PJ, Louis, Richard and their guys! Marking excellent and some interesting bits even for us locals ????

Crazy how the weather changed just between yesterday and today ????

Nice to finally meet HarryN!

Mmmm that pesky CX bike thing ... But I did finish just 1sec behind him ????

As usual excellent job by PJ, Louis, Richard and their guys! Marking excellent and some interesting bits even for us locals [emoji41]

Crazy how the weather changed just between yesterday and today [emoji50]

Mmmm that pesky CX bike thing ... But I did finish just 1sec behind him [emoji39]

Awesome to meet you, Ben! You went past me like a bullet.

The event was totally awesome, I loved every minute. Thank you face Plant for a fantastic race, as usual. And for the merida mouse pad and socks!

We spent a half hour at the water/biscuit/potatoes/biltong/freindly tannies point, waiting for a guy who was doing his first ride. (He says he will never talk to us again).

People can't even complain about the mud this time. Can't wait for the next summer one [emoji3].

As usual excellent job by PJ, Louis, Richard and their guys! Marking excellent and some interesting bits even for us locals [emoji41]

Crazy how the weather changed just between yesterday and today [emoji50]

Mmmm that pesky CX bike thing ... But I did finish just 1sec behind him [emoji39]

Surely the CX bike was DQ'd as promised?

Surely the CX bike was DQ'd as promised?

He didn't ride it - he was just referencing my asking why not, and you just answered it, with scary insight.

He didn't ride it - he was just referencing my asking why not, and you just answered it, with scary insight.

As you say I didn't Harry but there was a lad out there​ with one ????

Sent from my LG-D958 using Tapatalk