[Event] Winter Fast One MTB

Face Plant

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Entered!!

Face Plant, is there number collection on race morning, as in the Summer race?

Weather is looking great for race day! The route has already dried out in most places so we are confident that we going to have a cracker of a race!! hope to see you all there!

Hi Mecheng89

basically the same route but in reverse

Hi Face Plant,

Any idea on what the total ascent will be on the 70? I did it on my SS a few years ago when it started near the Lido and loved it, just want to make sure I am not making a school boy error riding it in the SS again with the route change? (NB - I checked the map but couldn't see any profile/ ascent figures)

Thanks

Hi Justriding

the route is still very much the same in terms of ascent and IMO is perfectly suited for a SS

Hi Face Plant, Any idea on what the total ascent will be on the 70? I did it on my SS a few years ago when it started near the Lido and loved it, just want to make sure I am not making a school boy error riding it in the SS again with the route change? (NB - I checked the map but couldn't see any profile/ ascent figures) Thanks

Hi Justriding

the route is still very much the same in terms of ascent and IMO is perfectly suited for a SS

Just give me a sec ... will post the profile and ascent in a few minutes. Rode pretty much the route yesterday bar a few diversions (got confused a bit ... ek raak oud ;) )

329 meters according to Garmin connect ... it's still OK for SS as FP says at least IMHO :ph34r:

attachicon.gifFast_One_Profile.JPG

Thanks Gents, SS it is then! Looking forward to it, see you out there on the trail!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Entered

Looking forward to a nice no mud ride compared to the Summer Fast one!

Not 'no' mud but very very little ????

Sent from my LG-D958 using Tapatalk