MTB Group rides - CT City Bowl

gerhardsnorbaard

Hi guys. Im keen to be part of this group if there is space for myself and a buddy we ride alone all the time and we only going to get stronger and mote skilled if we ride with others as well. My number is 083 20 60059. Whatsapp is perfect.

Unfortunately this WhatsApp group was started and then deleted soon after as the guy who started it had said we must join the Table Mountain bikers club group chat instead.

I am still keen for a small WhatsApp group which can be coordinated amongst ourselves.

Someone will have to take the initiative though and add everyone here who have left their numbers. 

Any volunteers?

• 2 weeks later...

I'll be in CPT from the 15th also and would like to join a group or club ride to Table Mountain.

• 1 month later...

I would also be keen for a group, I ride table mountain/ Newlands almost every weekend but often don't have anybody to ride with. Weekend warrior level rider looking for company [emoji14]

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

I am game. I leave from Observatory though, so most often jump in at Rhodes Mem forest and split to Blockhouse/Newlands. I see Rhodes Mem trail has been highlighted as a danger zone again by SAN Parks, so I am keen to tag with a few people.

I am game. I leave from Observatory though, so most often jump in at Rhodes Mem forest and split to Blockhouse/Newlands. I see Rhodes Mem trail has been highlighted as a danger zone again by SAN Parks, so I am keen to tag with a few people.

I'm in Rondebosch so also start from Rhodes Mem and either do table mountain or Newlands/Constantia nek[emoji106] will pm you my details

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Contact This Way Out at 16 Buiten Street, they do Thursday afternoon rides from about 16:30 on Table Mountain, either Block House or Signal Hill. Normally back at shop by 18:00. Max the barista always willing to take the lead.

• 4 months later...

ARe there any MTB group rides in the Tokai/constantia/Southern Suburbs area ? A friend said Trail and Tar did night rides in winter, is this still a thing ? I browsed their website and didn't see anything, maybe I didn't look hard enough. 

ARe there any MTB group rides in the Tokai/constantia/Southern Suburbs area ? A friend said Trail and Tar did night rides in winter, is this still a thing ? I browsed their website and didn't see anything, maybe I didn't look hard enough.

I'm keen to hook up for a night ride from Constantia hohenort once a week. I see groups going but no idea how to join 0727789395

• 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately this WhatsApp group was started and then deleted soon after as the guy who started it had said we must join the Table Mountain bikers club group chat instead.

I am still keen for a small WhatsApp group which can be coordinated amongst ourselves.

Someone will have to take the initiative though and add everyone here who have left their numbers. 

Any volunteers?

Hi Guys, I would be keen to ride on weekends would you please add me to the whatsapp group. 083 2060059

• 4 months later...

Archived