CWC Online: Our daily specials!

CWC Online

• Replies 643
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not a daily special,but the stages ultegra 175 mm is out of stock.

Any idea when you expecting stock?

thanks

Dear SantaChris,

I have everything I need to do my 1x11 conversion of my beloved Scott except a 11-speed bar-mount shifter and chain. No one on the hub seems to be selling their 11-speed bar-mount shifters at the moment, and your SLX version appears to be sold out at the moment. Since I already have an XT M8000 cassette and XT M8000 deraileur, it would make me so very happy if your bar mount XT shifter went on an amazing "Chris-mas in August" sale for a day so that I can grab that and that special Shimano chain along with it and be happy forever more.

PS: I considered getting the ispec one that's currently on sale for R399 and just making it work, but that appears to be easier said than done.

Yours sincerely,

Little Timmy

my wife is not happy with me, but at least I have a nice new rain jacket :) to go with my new tyres and sunnies .... apparently I must stop looking at this thread now for some time :P

Thanks CWC!

This daily deal is terrible...

So I go buy the jacket, but then I also added a new gatorskin Tubby and a few tubes... My wife is going to murder me...

This daily deal is terrible...

So I go buy the jacket, but then I also added a new gatorskin Tubby and a few tubes... My wife is going to murder me...

at least you will have a jacket to keep you warm while sleeping outside and you will then have some free time to fit the tubby ..... dark cloud = silver lining!