• Replies 643
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, this is why ...

SOLD OUT

attachicon.gifOne-day-only-Block-ad2.jpg

This was a bit of a fail, I bought a small as they came up for sale yesterday.

I saw my order was still pending this morning so I emailed sales@cwc to ask why.

I just had a call from a very helpful lady who informed me that my jacket had been sold in store and they had no more and couldn't get any either. She did offer to refund me, give me a voucher or if there was anything else I wanted - refund thank you.

I wanted the jacket and assuming you had stock online, I bought it with some other stuff (Which i didn't actually need). In future, try making sure your stock levels are reflected correctly online.

This has left me very irritated and not wanting to shop here again anytime soon and I have been shopping with you for many years.

This was a bit of a fail, I bought a small as they came up for sale yesterday.

I saw my order was still pending this morning so I emailed sales@cwc to ask why.

I just had a call from a very helpful lady who informed me that my jacket had been sold in store and they had no more and couldn't get any either. She did offer to refund me, give me a voucher or if there was anything else I wanted - refund thank you.

I wanted the jacket and assuming you had stock online, I bought it with some other stuff (Which i didn't actually need). In future, try making sure your stock levels are reflected correctly online.

This has left me very irritated and not wanting to shop here again anytime soon and I have been shopping with you for many years.

That would annoy me pretty badly too. Sounds like the POS in store and online systems arent linked for something like that to take place.

That would annoy me pretty badly too. Sounds like the POS in store and online systems arent linked for something like that to take place.

Good point, if it was it would update immediately on either side.

Yip - experienced something similar earlier in the year and was assured that it was receiving attention.

I assume not resolved yet.

Anyway, easily overlooked with some more great deals. :)

Edited by Thomo

Happened to me as well,

They did however resolve it very quick

Had a warranty issue as well Yesterday and yet again very quickly resolved

If you guys have issues ,speak to Charlotte..been getting alot better service from her then I did before..

What if the person in store had the item under their arm and was browsing for other stuff?  

What if the person in store had the item under their arm and was browsing for other stuff?  

At checkout the system would have flagged the item as sold already, it would be up to the store on how to handle it from that point.

Its the whole purpose of linking systems, oversales and other similar issues cant take place that way.

Tomorrow's forecast: Cloudy, with chance of 11-speed Shimano bar mount shifter on sale? Pleeeeeeease. I'm so close to having everything I need for my 1x11 upgrade. Plus if you have the shifter on sale, I can go ahead and buy a chain as well. Can you say upsell?  :thumbup:

THE BIKE SALE! 

Dont miss out on our CLEARANCE SALE this Saturday ONLY!

We will be slashing prices on all 2017 model bikes!

In store only!!

post-1632-0-24603900-1503670114_thumb.jpg

Edited by CWC Online