[Event] The 7 Sirs Group - WPCA League Race Hosted By Cyclopaths CC

Bankie99

The weather gods smiled on this event

Great!

I drove some of the course after breakfast with my family and saw some pain etched faces

Great race in Cat2, was suffering quite abit  :D

But I got annoyed with so many riders who just do not care about riding on the wrong side of the white line. Myself / Other riders / The bike marshall repeatedly told the guys to keep left of the white line but time and again riders just ride on the other side.

Thanks for attending the race today everyone.

Unfortunately you will always get guys riding on wrong side of the road even in SA's or PPA races.

This was a big concern in CAT2 as well but the commissaries arent strict enough.

I will def bring this up in the next WPCA meeting dont worry guys.

I think that 1 warning is fair and next time its DQ on the spot.

Thanks for attending the race today everyone.

Unfortunately you will always get guys riding on wrong side of the road even in SA's or PPA races.

This was a big concern in CAT2 as well but the commissaries arent strict enough.

I will def bring this up in the next WPCA meeting dont worry guys.

I think that 1 warning is fair and next time its DQ on the spot.

Thank you! Heal up soon! I believe you went down!

Good event today, Kudos to Bankie and the team.

I hope you're alright though after that MOTHER of a crash. I was about 2 riders behind you and all I saw was bike guts all over the road. The peeps say it was just your front wheel that buckled tho.

What made me kwaad today was guys in cat2 "who are paid profressionals" who see it fitting to chuck their empty gels and wrappers when theyre done.

As for crossing the line, I think there needs to be 2 officials in the car. One taking down the numbers of all those crossing. disqualify them after the ride as the rules are the rules. Everyones safety is compromised due to a select few.

Anyways, Awesome event, Thank you Cyclopaths!!!

Good event today, Kudos to Bankie and the team.

I hope you're alright though after that MOTHER of a crash. I was about 2 riders behind you and all I saw was bike guts all over the road. The peeps say it was just your front wheel that buckled tho.

What made me kwaad today was guys in cat2 "who are paid profressionals" who see it fitting to chuck their empty gels and wrappers when theyre done.

As for crossing the line, I think there needs to be 2 officials in the car. One taking down the numbers of all those crossing. disqualify them after the ride as the rules are the rules. Everyones safety is compromised due to a select few.

Anyways, Awesome event, Thank you Cyclopaths!!!

Does WPCA still have problems "seeding" riders for winter league??

Does WPCA still have problems "seeding" riders for winter league??

I think this is still a problem yes. No one is policing the A and B in cat 1, C, D and E in cat 2 and the rest in Cat3 rule.

I had a mate from P start in cat2 yesturday, He obviously didnt even come close to surviving but imagine he had cause a crash due to lack of skills at the speed which we were going.

Lets hope the WP can get things sorted