Wetsuit Rental - JHB

EmJayZA

Well, just got an apology from Rory and he has promised to pay me cash if the money does not reflect by Monday. He has his banker looking into why the money is not reflecting. So either there has been a finger error, or a banking issue. At least I have a response and commitment to refund me. 

He responded to my comment of Facebook and said that he was aware of the matter and is trying to resolve it.  Glad to hear you are finally getting your money back. :)

If it not resolved on Monday let us know !

Well, just got an apology from Rory and he has promised to pay me cash if the money does not reflect by Monday. He has his banker looking into why the money is not reflecting. So either there has been a finger error, or a banking issue. At least I have a response and commitment to refund me. 

yayyy, beer, hookers an coke on emjay !!! :clap:

• 2 weeks later...

Just a quick update. The delay was due to the EFT getting caught in the shops' bank suspense account for some reason. The money was returned to Rory and he did the EFT again. Everything is sorted now.  :thumbup: