Stolen: Specialized Venge Sworks 2013 (Cape Town)

SGCycle

• 2 months later...

Hi I'm not sure if this is the same bike but I just received pics of a bike that looks like yours.

post-59583-0-42725700-1497990406_thumb.jpg

post-59583-0-18277100-1497990446_thumb.jpg

Hi I'm not sure if this is the same bike but I just received pics of a bike that looks like yours.
defnitley a sigma computer mount in your pic there.

Trying to get this guy details, was told that he bought the bike from someone he thinks stole it...really??

Hello. This is definitely my bike.

Can you call me on 0833831229 please

I think its's time to get SAPS involved ShaheedG. These guys need to be brought to book.

Does anybody know how to get hold of HalfMoon other than 084 427 7270 (which goes straight to voicemail?)

Trying to get this guy details, was told that he bought the bike from someone he thinks stole it...really??

Why buy stolen bikes?

Sorry guys I was a bit busy this morning. Still trying to get hold of this guy that bought the bike and he is now trying to sell it for R10K

Why buy stolen bikes?

Fun thing about the law is that the person in possession of the bike can be charged with theft.

I know this from a bike I recovered many years ago and the police wanted me to press charges against the guy that had it at the time.

This is insane!

Nice work Halfmoon. But how'd you (seemingly) randomly get pics of the "owner" of a stolen bike?

Edit: I see this was stolen a while back.

Edited by mikkelz

This is insane!

Nice work Halfmoon. But how'd you (seemingly) randomly get pics of the "owner" of a stolen bike?

Edit: I see this was stolen a while back.

Why cross question the guy thats trying to do good as if he is a suspect?

Sorry guys I was a bit busy this morning. Still trying to get hold of this guy that bought the bike and he is now trying to sell it for R10K

Good luck!