Tour de Boland problems

Groot Lem

Someone...can I only ride the TT on Friday and then the Sunday's road race? (I can't ride on the Saturday) Will this be allowed?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone...can I only ride the TT on Friday and then the Sunday's road race? (I can't ride on the Saturday) Will this be allowed?

1. It's not a TT, its a kermesse, though the website would have corrected that info by now?

2. Suggest you call Cornelia to find out if they can accomodate you, even if you wont be in the running for overall prizes.

I'm pretty sure they would welcome any ladies, especially storng ladies to ride the kermesse and the Sunday road event.

The race is apparently on. No guarantee from my or Boland cycling side that you will have prize money, officials or people to race against. By the way, the latest deadlines weren't met for things and money being in place. Now, another court case against me. I'll contact Hubbers to help pay my legal fees.

Guest colonel

If no one is riding then I have a flipn good shot at winning!!! Well not if I dont get my well deserved prize money.

Groot Lem, we applaud your efforts to try to get this tour organised perfectly, and appreciate that you are disappointed that you cannot guarantee prize monies, officials and so on. But the tour is on, and it is in everybodies interest that it be as succesful as possible. It would be nice to see you there, giving whatever help you can.

Domenic, you're welcome to go and ride. I'm glad youve got inside info. I will go and commentate for free. Please phone me from the event an hour before, if there is an event I'll drive through. But that means a 100 riders, officials, cops and a vibe! I'll gladly come and help.