Tour de Boland problems

Groot Lem

Guest colonel

I am going to say 1 thing here, being new to all of this its not very good from my point I will be honest, I was rather keen to do this Tour but now regardless if its on or not Im not going to its a stuff up IM sorry.

Groot Lem, no worries on the mail it happens. They cant sue you for anything. Also if I did this I wouldve needed the Ambulance and if its not there then there is no way Im doing it!!!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh the politics of it all. Lets hope something is saved, but the PPA Superwatt Vets Tour is definitley still on and there has been a good number of entries so far.

Groot Lem - good luck boet!!

Great news for all cyclists!SmileSmileThe Tour de Boland is ON!! All Prizemoney is secured and the envelopes will be ready for viewing if anyone wants to make sure before the race. Please do not believe any other nonsense or rumors that are futhermore going around. Contact me for details at 072 452 7234.

Groot Lem, you better count your words and get your facts straight becauce you are doing things that the Boland Exec did not give you permision to do and some of them are already getting quite annoyed with you.

There are no sour grapes. We are just longing to get a decent race going in the Boland area, but it seems not everyone shares our passion. Quite sad, isn't itCry

The only problem with PPA's Vets Tour is that it is not sanctioned by the dep. of Transport and they threatened to stop it.

Groot Lem' date=' you better count your words and get your facts straight becauce you are doing things that the Boland Exec did not give you permision to do and some of them are already getting quite annoyed with you.

There are no sour grapes. We are just longing to get a decent race going in the Boland area, but it seems not everyone shares our passion. Quite sad, isn't itCry

The only problem with PPA's Vets Tour is that it is not sanctioned by the dep. of Transport and they threatened to stop it.
[/quote']

You are treading on thin ice here Oppergirl.

Groot Lem and the organisers of the PPA Vets's tour have a much bigger support base then you might know.

Colonel - If you're a vet and hold a licence you're more than welcome to enter the PPA Superwatt Vets Tour. Those are the entry specifications.

I can also assure all cycllists that the neccesary road permissions have been obtained and the fees paid to the relevant traffic departments.

Shoe! the politicians in Boland seem to be walking more of a fine line than the once in parlement.

Lem, our thjoughts are with you. See what happens when you try and give back to the sport.............again!!!!!

Stick it out for a while before you kick them into touch. if you do we will understand. thier loss if it happens.

Guest colonel

All this *** over a Tour? As most of you know I come from a motocross background where backstabbing, name calling, protests and the awsome: "I slept with your partner" deal were rife. I think to myself now wether all of this is really neccasary? Isnt it int he best interest and the interest for the Sport that all the organisers work together as a group instead of against each other?? No wonder the sport is in the condition it is in in this country. You cant turn around and say that sponsors want to leave cause of all the Doping going on, cause doping is rife in every frign sport you get from soccer, tennis, golf, cricket etc etc and they thriving but you dont see them going on on forun boards like this say your tournament is cancelled so come play in ours!

Im sure all of this has been said before but this is my take on it and you all need to lift your game.
colonel2006-10-11 01:26:13

Guest colonel

All this *** over a Tour? As most of you know I come from a motocross background where backstabbing, name calling, protests and the awsome: "I slept with your partner" deal were rife. I think to myself now wether all of this is really neccasary? Isnt it int he best interest and the interest for the Sport that all the organisers work together as a group instead of against each other?? No wonder the sport is in the condition it is in in this country. You cant turn around and say that sponsors want to leave cause of all the Doping going on, cause doping is rife in every frign sport you get from soccer, tennis, golf, cricket etc etc and they thriving but you dont see them going on on forun boards like this say your tournament is cancelled so come play in ours!

Im sure all of this has been said before but this is my take on it.

Guest colonel

Im sure all of this has been said before but this is my take on it.