Is it worth my while to spend the 3k extra on a Titan Trail

Preasan

oh....and always check your tyre pressures before riding, hence the need for a pump with a gauge :w00t: [emoji106]

Second that, I've also learnt the hard way as I'm sure many have, don't assume the tyre pressure is good, check before each and every ride.

I don't use a gauge, the tire squeeze test is sufficient for me, an accurate gauge would give consistent results though, I'd love a topeak digital pressure gauge.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They gave me a Chaoyang Hornet.

I think they are the same tyre (same tread and all, same factory) but nice that you got a new tyre and did not have to fork out another R500+.

Now get riding.

Oh yes, I noticed a dude riding a red Titan on the test track on Cycle Lab's FB page. Was that you? :D

I think they are the same tyre (same tread and all, same factory) but nice that you got a new tyre and did not have to fork out another R500+.

Now get riding.

Oh yes, I noticed a dude riding a red Titan on the test track on Cycle Lab's FB page. Was that you? :D

Thanks for the notification ???? didn't realise the picture was posted ???? yup that's me????????

HA...tell that to N1NO...

and about bar-ends, go chat to Platt...

[edit - spelling]

Who is N1NO, I must have missed his rampage run?

And what on earth is a bar-end, can't seem to find any on the YT website?

(Ps, I don't know how to do italics on my phone)

Who is N1NO, I must have missed his rampage run?

And what on earth is a bar-end, can't seem to find any on the YT website?

(Ps, I don't know how to do italics on my phone)

I also don't ride with a seatbag, nor with bar-ends. But it was just an observation I made watching these "machines" come storming past me on the way up Dorstberg on the Epic Prologue. 

But to give our OP advice about Rampage????  :eek:  :oops: 

I also don't ride with a seatbag, nor with bar-ends. But it was just an observation I made watching these "machines" come storming past me on the way up Dorstberg on the Epic Prologue.

But to give our OP advice about Rampage???? :eek: :oops:

Haha, yes agreed, maybe bad advice from my part.

Nino is definitely a different breed of machine to anything you will see on rampage but his riding is just as impressive !