Winter Cape Town commute

drjeep

Pics of my baby after a couple of pretty grim days commuting to work and back. Dontcha love Cape Town in winter.....though looking out the window, clouds gone sun shining roll on 5PM

20080522_061429_DSC00282.JPG
drjeep2008-05-22 06:29:14

That's what mine looks like as well, I have to wipe the tail light clean after each ride of the ppl will not see me in the dark. Happy days!

Well looks like the weather Gods are smilling down on us again turned into a beaut day.....sorry Gauteng not even the sun could drag me there

Yes' date=' the Free State also has great training weather this time of year.[/quote']

That because it still thinks it's summer of 1999. LOL

Why don't you commute on your MTB? It's safer as you can bunny-hop onto the pavement if you see trouble. Easier with the pedals aswell.

I actually do use the Stumpy quite a bit, only my legs have been pretty poked after Krakadouw last weekend and the R3 is much less work.

Get 'n removable mud guard. It keeps the back of the bike and your back clean. Like this one. But only the rear is fine. Can use it on both bikes.

http://www.bbbparts.com/products/bike_parts/fenders/images/roaddirtprotector.jpg

Saw a guy riding in Pinelands on a Cervelo, same as in the pic, this morning, still trying to figure out what the smile was all aboutThumbs%20Up. Would that have been you?

Cool' date=' what make is that?[/quote']

Those are BBB but I've saw a cool Z?fal one in full carbon, not carbon print, at my LBS up here.

http://www.zefal.com/AAA/BASES/PRODUIT/image/prod248100image.gif