CWC Online: OUR 40th BIRTHDAY SALE

CWC Online

Righto Mr Willemse, I've had my coffee and am now ready for that NX groupset that we talked about yesterday and was thwarted by techno gremlins. Let's do it. I'm pumped. Over to you.  :clap:

NX ... sounds to me like are looking to keep and build up the one HT frame you have for sale?

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

NX ... sounds to me like are looking to keep and build up the one HT frame you have for sale?

errrr..... nope. Well, maybe. I did have a spare tubeless valve so that's a new build waiting to happen right there. :)

It's such a good, fun ride I'm tortured about selling it. i've got to get rid of one of my rides and I just don't know which one is the ginger stepchild. Transition, Commencal or On-One. Ugg. 

Are emails a little slow coming out of CWC? I ordered and paid last night but have not received the usual confirmation email. 

hmm, went to the site to purchase the Tacx Vortex Smart that I saw earlier, but I see it is now no longer listed, sold out? 

Are emails a little slow coming out of CWC? I ordered and paid last night but have not received the usual confirmation email. 

I think so.  I placed my order around 12:00 yesterday and only got my email at about 11:00.

Have you guys got the 29x 2.35/2.4 maxxis ardents?

I want a set of those so bad. I keep adding it to my cart, then taking it out again. 21st of the month is the worst time to be adding anything other than bread and milk to a cart of any kind.

I see they only have the 29x2.25 on sale

Yeah true that's the one that's been frequenting my cart but sans checkout. I'm afraid that I'll blow my load (of cash) too early and then see the reeeaaal good stuff rolling in at the end of the month haha :P

Hang in there we might see the special same as a few years ago..... everything must go at R250. Crossing fingers

Mongoose check with postnet.

They have a function where you can arrange the process from your side.

I can pick it up at cwc and take it to postnet Tygerberg

Mongoose check with postnet.

They have a function where you can arrange the process from your side.

I can pick it up at cwc and take it to postnet Tygerberg

ek pm you ou maat. dankie :thumbup:

Hi everyone, I'm in the market for a new wheelset (ZTR/Hope combo). But I'm 100kg's so crest's wont work for me. The flow's will work, but the rim is wider. I'm running maxxis crossmark 2.1x29" rear and maxxis ardent 2.25x29 on the front. According to ZTR's website they recommend tyre 2.35" and wider for the flow rims... So what do you guys suggest? Go for Arch with a rider limit of 105kg and eat a bit less or go for the Flow with my current tyre setup? What are the risk of putting a "narrowish" tyre one a wide rim?

Thanks