maybe im just dof :blush:

can anyone help?

Happy with your purchase?

i cant sync my sigma rox 11 with iphone,

maybe im just dof :blush:

can anyone help?

Happy with your purchase?

Thanks. Will have a look

You could also consider the Lezyne GPS meter, for nearly the same price as the Timex (though it doesn't include any sensors). Unfortunately they don't bring in all the models to SA, as the new Super GPS is quite bulky (I would have preferred the Micro, but they only bring in the watch version of that).

It gives you the option of connecting to bluetooth sensors as well, that the older Timex doesn't, plus can upload the workout without needing to connect via USB.

Got a Rox 10 and it is brilliant. Cwc recently had the Rox 11 for a very good price, if I wasn't saving for a new bike I would definitely have upgraded. They are very under rated and tick every box for useability as far as I'm concerned. 

Tom

Been using a Rox 10 for 3 years now. Awesome for my needs. I'm sure the 11 will be just as good.

• 4 weeks later...

i cant sync my sigma rox 11 with iphone,

maybe im just dof  :blush:

can anyone help?

Did you come right? Can't connect mine as well to my Hauwei P8 Lite, spoke to the product manager we went through all the steps but still could not connect. I read online about the phones having to be Bluetooth 4.0 and running the OS. 

• 8 months later...

I have a workout recorded of 31 hours which refuses to upload to the sigma data centre.  I have tried different pc's, macbook, to iphone, to samsung (both bluetooth), to samsung with OTG cable.  This file is my Everesting workout (8848m eleveation) which I need to upload to Strava and then to the Everesting Website for recognition.  NO support/feedback from Sigma whatsoever.  Anyone with some ideas/suggestions?  Ernest Stipp

I have a workout recorded of 31 hours which refuses to upload to the sigma data centre.  I have tried different pc's, macbook, to iphone, to samsung (both bluetooth), to samsung with OTG cable.  This file is my Everesting workout (8848m eleveation) which I need to upload to Strava and then to the Everesting Website for recognition.  NO support/feedback from Sigma whatsoever.  Anyone with some ideas/suggestions?  Ernest Stipp

Can you plug the unit into a computer and access the activity file?  Hopefully it's something like a .fit or .gpx file.  Then you can upload the file onto Strava.

Archived