Found - Cycling shoes left at Bootleggers Tokai

Andrew Barkley

I was at Bootleggers in Tokai for my post morning ride cappuccino and I inquired about a glove I had lost 2 days earlier and the chap mentioned that he had a few items which they had kept among them a pair of smallish cycling shoes. If you're missing a pair and can correctly identify them you may be in luck!

Few men will admit to wearing small shoes

Well they're black so could belong to a woman or a bloke. That and if you believe there is a correlation between shoe size and wedding vegetables you could claim them via pm to save face lol.

I am assuming Bootleggers in Tokai is not the same as Bootleggers in Fourways. Not sure how u would lose cycling gear in a bottle store.

I am assuming Bootleggers in Tokai is not the same as Bootleggers in Fourways. Not sure how u would lose cycling gear in a bottle store.

You need to come jol with us......

Coffee shop albeit with an odd name. They make some mean flapjacks!