[Event] Nissan TrailSeeker WC Bosman #3

Events Bot

Event Name: Nissan TrailSeeker WC Bosman #3
When: 5 August 2017
Where: Bosman Family Wines, Western Cape
Category: MTB

The Nissan TrailSeeker Western Cape Series stops over in the heart of the Cape Winelands for its third event of the year. The picturesque town of Wellington is a scenic 45 minutes’ drive from Cape Town, with lots to offer to visitors both on and off the bike.

The beautiful Bosman Family Vineyards is the perfect venue to host such a fun and family friendly event. New additions to the legendary trails will be unveiled, with challenging and enjoyable features for riders of all skill- and fitness levels. Riders can look forward to an idyllic ride with panoramic views, with 10km, 20km, 40km and 70km routes on offer. Riders and spectators can also look forward to the features that make this series so popular – a beer garden, food court, massages, expo- and club areas, child minding facility, bike wash, well-stocked water points, top medical services with a doctor on site, and more!

Go to Event Page

Really enjoyed the 40km. I found the route was well marked and the relative abundance of single track was a delight. The two water points were well stocked with a variety of goodies, however the first water point on close to 20km was maybe a bit of a stretch for some. The scenery was beautiful and the weather sublime. i am so glad they moved this event to a cooler time of year as it made the whole outing far more enjoyable this time around.

loved the event. great route, great weather and venue. the marathon is always a force to be reckoned with for me.

now if saseeding can only fix my time :thumbdown:

Just upset that the last 2 races was on the same day as Spur Schools League MTB. So could not do them.

Great event....because of great tracks! Also really enjoyed it. Short sharp climbs and lots of single track. The reason we ride! Last year i suffered due to heat and lots of climbing....and having started out too hard.

Definitely one of the most enjoyable rides I've had in a long time. A closer second to Piket-Bo-Berg. Can't wait for that one....

Great event....because of great tracks! Also really enjoyed it. Short sharp climbs and lots of single track. The reason we ride! Last year i suffered due to heat and lots of climbing....and having started out too hard.

Definitely one of the most enjoyable rides I've had in a long time. A closer second to Piket-Bo-Berg. Can't wait for that one....

aaahhh piket-bo-berg my fav annual event.

I couldn't agree more, This was a great ride, great weather, But the Piiket-bo-berg is truly awesome 

loved the event. great route, great weather and venue. the marathon is always a force to be reckoned with for me.

now if saseeding can only fix my time :thumbdown:

time is fixed :thumbup:

great event, from doing a ST void Stellenbosch MTB race last week , so nice to do this event a reminder what Mountain biking is all about, loved the route, I think a few went out a bit to fast to start