Hit and run Pretoria Close to Kolonnade Mall

Neilwolmarans

Unfortunately not only further down on dr swanepoel road there is shopping centres and big intersection. There might be cctv

Good thinking, maybe you can spot the white bakkie and it's number plates from those tapes. Have a lookout for the Tshwane camera system at intersections near the scene of the accident. These systems aren't everywhere yet but you may be lucky in that area. 

I am going to send someone to go have a look and see if there are any cameras and how we can access the footage. Unfortunately I cannot move or walk atm so need to send people arround.

Could you maybe drop a google maps pin of exactly where it happened?

I was comming from the East going west, and the bakkie came from the south downhill towards sirkel,hit me while I was crossing the sirkel. I was allready halfway over when he slammed into me. And went straight over without stopping!

I was comming from the East going west, and the bakkie came from the south downhill towards sirkel,hit me while I was crossing the sirkel. I was allready halfway over when he slammed into me. And went straight over without stopping!

Who does this and doesn't stop?

Niel, if you dont come right at Moot police, Sinoville Metro police are at the Sinoville shopping centre and Sinoville SAPS in Konavle street

My wifi barely works at the best of times, never mind running errands for me. Who is your service provider?

Brilliant

Sent from my VIE-L09 using Tapatalk

No problemo.

I have promoted the Tweet too, so hopefully a few more people see it. 

Now been seen by almost 16000 people, but I haven't received any feedback, sorry man.

Now been seen by almost 16000 people, but I haven't received any feedback, sorry man.

That side of Pta is not a cycling stronghold ie few cyclists means few cycling specific tweet followers. It is also not a well built-up area.

And saps, well, they are what they are.

I know the precise place he got injured. Just plain ignorance and stupidity from the driver.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk