They tried to kill my friend!

Marius

even if you are a total idiot in life, it does not mean that it is ok to say ....ya .. he deserved to have an attempt on his life .. (no matter what he did or did not do to invoke this ....)

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys, Words are Words, I know Renaldo is a bit abrasive at times like many of us on this Forum including you Colonel.

Driving some one of the road intentionally , pulling out a Panga and coming after you and then stealing your bike ...well those are ACTIONS. <?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Now surely you can make the distinction???? ufb/

So what? If I had to chop up everyone that is a ****' date=' I'd be up to my neck in blood and assholes. The bottom line is that because people accept this as ok, is one of the main reasons are country is in such a f**ked up situtation.  [/quote']

Clap 

Ive been told by quite a few expats here (non Saffas) that us Saffas tend to be quite aggressive.

Thats what I appreciate about Switz, whenever (very rarleyWink) I get the urge to throw the finger or zap sign at someone 9 times out of 10 they just ignore you, very un confrontational types.<?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

With the 1 who does not ignore you they just shake their heads and mumble something about Verdammte Ausl?nder...

I just want to say that M wrote this to warn the other hubbers NOT to ride on the Bottelary Road alone at night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now u guys are getting personal. Pitty..............Ermm

No matter what a person has done or not we need to focus on the point at hand. A hubber was nearly killed by people that has no respect for other people.

If at best we should wish him a speedy recovery.

Later when he is back on the bike and you see him at a race you can talk to him regarding things that he has done that bothers you.

Lets face it people. We as cyclists are fair game to a lot of people out there and if we cannot even stick together on a public forum how the hell are we going to do so in the real world?

First we need to change before we try and change those out there that think we don't belong on the road.

Just my thoughts.Feel free to rip it apart or add something constructive. 

Later when he is back on the bike and you see him at a race you can talk to him regarding things that he has done that bothers you.

I totally agree!! Stopping being such @ssholes and if u have a personal issue, sort it out personally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!