Eddy Gordo

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

PRESS RELEASE: GT Bicycles

We gave our full-suspension line a little EFI (Electronic Fun Injection) to go big with the Force GT-E range. This is a “performance-enhancing” version of the podium proven LTS suspension platform. With 29” wheels and 150mm of travel, the Force GT-E range is so much fun, it should be e-legal.

p5pb17846810.jpg

The Force GT-E isn't your usual suspect. It features an aggressive trail bike look, with a sleek, fully integrated frame design, modern, progressive geometry, and internal cable routing.

p5pb17847018.jpg
p5pb17847019.jpg

There are two models in the Force GT-E line, the Force Amp, and the Force Current.

https://www.pinkbike.com/news/gt-releases-new-force-gt-e-emtb.html

p6pb17845447.jpg

The eOne-Forty 4000 is the cheapest model but uses the same frame and motor

p6pb17845450.jpg

One rung down from the test bike, the eOne-Forty 8000 with RockShox dampers

There are five models to pick from, with prices starting at £4,350 and topping out at £7,000 for the range-topping eOne-Forty 9000 I rode. The bike I tested is equipped with a DT Swiss F535 One fork and Fox Performance Elite shock, a Shimano XT drivetrain with a 10-51t cassette and 34t chainset, and XT four-pot brakes with 203mm rotors at both ends. Maxxis DHF 29x2.5” and DHR II 27.5x2.6” 3C EXO TR tires are mounted to DT Swiss Spline HX1501 wheels with a 30mm internal width. The rest of the kit comes stamped with a Merida logo including the 780mm handlebar and 50mm stem.

https://www.pinkbike.com/news/first-ride-merida-eone-forty.html

There are five models to pick from, with prices starting at £4,350 and topping out at £7,000 for the range-topping eOne-Forty 9000 I rode. The bike I tested is equipped with a DT Swiss F535 One fork and Fox Performance Elite shock, a Shimano XT drivetrain with a 10-51t cassette and 34t chainset, and XT four-pot brakes with 203mm rotors at both ends. Maxxis DHF 29x2.5” and DHR II 27.5x2.6” 3C EXO TR tires are mounted to DT Swiss Spline HX1501 wheels with a 30mm internal width. The rest of the kit comes stamped with a Merida logo including the 780mm handlebar and 50mm stem.

https://www.pinkbike.com/news/first-ride-merida-eone-forty.html

This is the bike I would buy if I had the money

• 1 month later...