Tyre juice

JohannT

Good day ladies and gents

I would like to know if somebody hadthe same experience as me with the tyre juice product

It's the second time around that the product forms clots inside the wheel.

I wish I could've posted a photo to explain.

And so,what have you done about it.

Thank you all

Stay away .... get Otoe seel 

https://www.facebook.com/otoeseel/

How does this compare to Stan's? Equal or supperior? I am due for a top up within the next few weeks, still have half a bottle of Stan's, but if it's worth it will swap over.

Also going from Stan's to Otoe Seel, can I just throw the stans out and new sealant in or will I have to wash the tyre first?

How does this compare to Stan's? Equal or supperior? I am due for a top up within the next few weeks, still have half a bottle of Stan's, but if it's worth it will swap over.

Also going from Stan's to Otoe Seel, can I just throw the stans out and new sealant in or will I have to wash the tyre first?

I know the owner and he says wash it out first but I didn't and did not have issues 

I know the owner and he says wash it out first but I didn't and did not have issues 

Ok cool thanx. Will give it a try next time. How does it react to CO2 bombs? I have a bad habit of using a bomb when needed and not swapping out the CO2 for air later on

Ok cool thanx. Will give it a try next time. How does it react to CO2 bombs? I have a bad habit of using a bomb when needed and not swapping out the CO2 for air later on

Have not bombed it yet , but in my experience is you bomb a wheel  ...just let it out once home and fill with air again , have not had issues with dry sealent/ or clumps yet :)

I've got Tire Juice in both my wheels. Had no need to date to bomb, but haven't had a puncture since topping up in June.

Good day ladies and gents

I would like to know if somebody hadthe same experience as me with the tyre juice product

It's the second time around that the product forms clots inside the wheel.

I wish I could've posted a photo to explain.

And so,what have you done about it.

Thank you all

I havent had good experience with it, same as you it made balls in my tyres.

Another issue was after 4 months with it in, I pulled out a thorn and looked like it was water squirting out my tyre.

I got home, took the tyres off all my bikes, cleaned the **** out, put tyres back on and put Stans back in, pumped back up and never looked back.

I also threw the remaining bottle and a half that of that *** into the bin where it belongs.

Tyre sealants to use: - Stans or Joes

Tyre sealants to test your patience when you dont need ****: - everything else

I use fine rubber particles which I obtain from tyre retreaders. It is the rubber buffed off tyres before they retread them. I mix these particles with the tyre sealant & put it into the tyre.

Works great for me :thumbup:

I havent had good experience with it, same as you it made balls in my tyres.

Another issue was after 4 months with it in, I pulled out a thorn and looked like it was water squirting out my tyre.

I got home, took the tyres off all my bikes, cleaned the **** out, put tyres back on and put Stans back in, pumped back up and never looked back.

I also threw the remaining bottle and a half that of that *** into the bin where it belongs.

Tyre sealants to use: - Stans or Joes

Tyre sealants to test your patience when you dont need ****: - everything else

Stans.

Archived