Tour de France 2018

gummibear

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Leaders and public figures have tremendous influence

Public figures in a tense space need to be far more responsible with their uttering and stance 

Brailsford was offensive and derogatory and this ripple effects

Is he a girl. Dunno.  :huh:

Does that justify the punches, spitting and booing?

SKY was getting treated badly before Dave said anything at this tour. He his not the causation of this.

Why are you so reluctant to defend SKY for anything, even their are clearly receiving biased treatment?

Does that justify the punches, spitting and booing?

SKY was getting treated badly before Dave said anything at this tour. He his not the causation of this.

Why are you so reluctant to defend SKY for anything, even their are clearly receiving biased treatment?

No justification, Patchelicious.

Abusing athletes - big no.

Adding petrol to a fire would be the best metaphor in Brailsford case. He is doing harm by being insensitive and arrogant.

Re Brailsford. A hypothetical - Aussie cricketers get excessive flak on the boundary. Aussie management hold a press conference and announce that SA culture sucks. My reaction - I may agree the flak was over the top but visiting management telling me my country sucks would make me angry.

No justification, Patchelicious.

Abusing athletes - big no.

Adding petrol to a fire would be the best metaphor in Brailsford case. He is doing harm by being insensitive and arrogant.

And these guys?

Hilnault? Rassmusen? Tucker? ASO? Lappies?

Re Brailsford. A hypothetical - Aussie cricketers get excessive flak on the boundary. Aussie management hold a press conference and announce that SA culture sucks. My reaction - I may agree the flak was over the top but visiting management telling me my country sucks would make me angry.

Would you then punch Warner or throw piss at him because of what the coach said?

Would you then punch Warner or throw piss at him because of what the coach said?

No. No one is saying that's ok. 

And these guys?

See my reference to ASO in my post at 11:58

Yeah this picture show whats looks more like a rider voluntarily dismounting his bicycle.

froome-policeman-crash.png

On a slight deviation from the current argument, do you think CF used some choice Afrikaans words to communicate with the policeman? Something along the lines of a box or a cat?

And these guys?

See my reference to ASO in my post at 11:58

and the others?

On a slight deviation from the current argument, do you think CF used some choice Afrikaans words to communicate with the policeman? Something along the lines of a box or a cat?

He you clearly hear him telling the guy "F%^K YOU!"

Saw a video.

The bad boy told him "**** you".    :D  :lol:

Archived