Tour de France 2018

gummibear

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

17:39:23 CEST

The road suddenly tightens to just two lanes of traffic but the same teams - Lotto, BMC, Movistar, Astana and Bora remain at the front. Kung has been on the front for most of the day... he must be one of the most sought after riders in the market at the moment. 

17:44:21 CEST

Kung and De Gendt remain on the front and are riding side by side in TT mode as they protect their respective leaders. There's no real urgency at this point but the course does become slightly more technical in the final few kilometres

I think they are protesting this long stage by not racing.

15km to go and they are chatting????

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Impey was told he has freedom to do as he wishes today and it looks like he decided to take the day off and hang out at the back. I totally nderstand that feeling.

Impey was told he has freedom to do as he wishes today and it looks like he decided to take the day off and hang out at the back. I totally nderstand that feeling.

[emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Ticking along at 57km/h . . . as you do.

It's called being a "pro bike racer" but in reality it's just a really fast club ride. [emoji12]

Sent from my SM-J200H using Tapatalk

Ticking along at 57km/h . . . as you do.

Does my head in really. I once did a race where we averaged 50km/h for the first hour. It was exhausting. Lucky there was a little accident and I was able to lie down for a little while.

Archived