Tour de France 2018

gummibear

That’s ugly. Ouch. Poor Dan Martin. Not often you get to see plumbers crack on a cyclist. That’s got to really hurt. Team mates with him at least.

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

with 14km to go this group of injured riders are going to have to work hard to get back.

Dan Martins group and 1.3km back. that's a long way at this stage of the game. :-(

Is it just me, or is the route of the first week of 2018 TdeF the most boring in recent history. Thinking back how entertaining the first week of 2018 Giro was this is not conducive to being an advertisement of the sport. I would find it hard to convince a non cycling viewer that it is an interesting TV sport to whatch. I hope everything changes tomorrow on the cobbles.

Sky has been leading out until the 3km mark quite consistently. For obvious reasons, and so it is today.

Is it just me, or is the route of the first week of 2018 TdeF the most boring in recent history. Thinking back how entertaining the first week of 2018 Giro was this is not conducive to being an advertisement of the sport. I would find it hard to convince a non cycling viewer that it is an interesting TV sport to whatch. I hope everything changes tomorrow on the cobbles.

It's often pretty boring I'm afraid.

Groenewegen you beast..where did he come from..

SAGAN went long probably hoping to out last the fast guys.. and again so close for Greipel again.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Ojo Gaviria may be in trouble for the headbutt on Greipel..not once but twice

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Cavendish was well positioned, never followed through with any real anger in the sprint.

Think it is time for the team to have a real honest discussion and revise the plan for week 2 and 3.

Archived