Where can i get a coil locally?

Mongooser

i did some reading and scouring on PB

okes who are 70kgs used 250-280lbs on they're makulus.

so a 200 should be fine for me. im only 52kgs

150lbs will make a big difference for me. pottie told me i should try a 200 aswell

although i dont want a perfect 35% sag

i like it being a bit more stiff so dont suffer hard bottom outs

but this low leverage linkage should stop harsh bottoms since it takes more to compress it....unlike that canyon that was a bit more same feel straight throughout.

Ok cool

If Pottie says 200 that's probably good advice.

Yeah those low leverage bikes feel very different. When I got my makulu I didn't enjoy it at first coz I couldn't feel it coming back.

I think the trend is for less sag on those bikes. I ran mine with about 25% sag. But I'm hardly a good rider so don't take my advice.

Edited by Duane_Bosch

Ok cool

If Pottie says 200 that's probably good advice.

Yeah those low leverage bikes feel very different. When I got my makulu I didn't enjoy it at first coz I couldn't feel it coming back.

I think the trend is for less sag on those bikes. I ran mine with about 25% sag. But I'm hardly a good rider so don't take my advice.

put the coil on, pretty much perfect 30% sag with no preload, i still have 30 psi to put in the shock to ramp it up and compression knobs got like 12 clicks to +

never had anything past 20% cus all my bikes had 350lbs on them. gonna be a whole new game of smoothness and traction

rear shock just needs a oil change. thing stood for 2 years in christo's garage on the canyon and ive been using it for half a year. probs damping like a baked potato

put the coil on, pretty much perfect 30% sag with no preload, i still have 30 psi to put in the shock to ramp it up and compression knobs got like 12 clicks to +

never had anything past 20% cus all my bikes had 350lbs on them. gonna be a whole new game of smoothness and traction

rear shock just needs a oil change. thing stood for 2 years in christo's garage on the canyon and ive been using it for half a year. probs damping like a baked potato

May also be why you carry on blowing tyres.... Or at least contributing towards it.

May also be why you carry on blowing tyres.... Or at least contributing towards it.

yeah my first 2 two races this year

I ran my suspensions psi maxed out cus i knew squat

still cant believe how doff i was

Never speak of that ever

EVER.....

cant wait to take it out to conties or paarl and see how its gonna be

yeah my first 2 two races this year

I ran my suspensions psi maxed out cus i knew squat

still cant believe how doff i was

Never speak of that ever

EVER.....

cant wait to take it out to conties or paarl and see how its gonna be

In a word... Mindblowing. You'll probably wonder wtf is going on at first but slowly (or even quickly) you'll realise what you've been missing.