Garmin 820 fell off while riding WTF MTB Challenge @ Rosemary Stables - 02 December

Fubs

My Garmin Edge 820 fell off my bike during the WTF MTB Challenge @ Rosemary Stables on the 2nd December.  Please contact me if found....... I'd be most grateful!!!!

If it was insured, best upgrade you will make! That touch screen is painful!

What would you recommend I upgrade too?  The touch screen was painful..

What would you recommend I upgrade too?  The touch screen was painful..

Garmin 1000/1030 or as the hubber says, 520.

I really struggle to work the 820's screen. Almost impossible with gloves...

I miss the simple 810 though.

Getting totally off course here, but since Garmin updated the firmware and introduced a touch screen sensitivity setting I've been loving my 820.  Screen sensitivity at "high" does the trick, I can even use it wearing gloves.

Also a slight thread jack... I find if the finger tip of my glove is slightly moist.. rain, spit, etc, it also assists it in working..

Getting totally off course here, but since Garmin updated the firmware and introduced a touch screen sensitivity setting I've been loving my 820.  Screen sensitivity at "high" does the trick, I can even use it wearing gloves.

yip, also did the update, sensitivity on high...too late to change. Will keep on using it, lets hope update helps...