Bike Hub Commuters Challenge 2018

Bateleur1

• Replies 943
  • Created
  • Last Reply

any other riders in CT enjoy the breezy commute this morning?

Today was nothing.... Last night when I passed you two it was Gail force.

Today was nothing.... Last night when I passed you two it was Gail force.

Never felt the wind was too hard last night ... .oh wait ... the wind was BEHIND US :P and you were riding INTO the wind :P

This evening for our Beer Ride home we will be fllyyyyinng :)

Never felt the wind was too hard last night ... .oh wait ... the wind was BEHIND US :P and you were riding INTO the wind :P

This evening for our Beer Ride home we will be fllyyyyinng :)

Lekka enjoy.

Whoa!! We got a new top dog in town.  :)

The competition is hotting up.

this is all about the "long game" :P

You joke, but you if you've seen that new Nando's ad (South Africans can fix their Sh#t). There's that scene where the two brothers are loading there SUV with bags of cash and that huge portrait. I saw something similar, where they had an SUV parked outside one of the brothers/family member sitting in the back, security all around and they were loading stuff in the back.

Was a really surreal moment, especially after having recently seen the Nando's ad.  :lol:

Usual route past the Saxonwold Shebeen this morning, ordinarily at least 4 security guards at the gate. This morning ----  NADA!

Me thinks Elvis has left the building.....  :whistling:

• 2 weeks later...

Campaign just took a hit.

Notice went out today at work that all showers will be shut off with immediate effect.

Will still have access to shower cubicles. Suppose a bottle of water will have to do the trick.

Notice went out today at work that all showers will be shut off with immediate effect.

Will still have access to shower cubicles. Suppose a bottle of water will have to do the trick.

Eish, times are grim. Getting very real now.

Ahh man that sucks!

Ask the company to sponsor wet wipes and spray bottles.

I know many don't really like it but wet wipes / baby wipes work actually pretty well.

Nice work on the commuting all. 1 Month down - 7420Km logged! Keep it up!

I have missed some golden opportunities in January.  Last week and beginning of this week we have had very mild temps and dry weather.  But allas, I was lying sick in bed.  Today the rain and snow is starting and next week temps of -7 and colder.  Properly February will not be so nice.

Quite happy with how the commuting year has started out for me.

Today is the first weekday I'm not on the bike, and it's only because I'm home on study leave today. I'll probably commute to go write the exam tomorrow.

Gotta admit, it's pretty addictive. You get to a point where you take every opportunity to commute somewhere, just so that you can log your miles for the challenge.

Archived