Merida Ninety Six 600 2018 or Specialized Camber Comp 2017

mRYellow

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pretty close call is there a price Difference? Specs pretty close...Wheel hubs both sealed bearings ....Specialized  has 120mm front  shock as apposed to 100mm  And a 2x11 setup Pretty much a personal call Toyota or Nissan.

I'd probably go Specialized although i drive A Nissan:) 

The Merida is 1X11  11-50  on a 30 Tooth Front.

It's a more Fashionable,More Modern drive train.

Everybody wants a 1X

Well, not many or any reviews out on the Merida. I know and trust this to be a knowledgeable community, hence my seeking guidance.

But does it make it a better bike?

Yes (Drive Train Wise it is) It's easier to ride a 1X than a 2X for obvious reasons. 

Also a 2x drive train is now considered obsolete. And very Expensive to Upgrade Later.

What is the weight of the 2017 Camber Comp ? (Can't find it anywhere)

The Spez Camber Expert is a Better bike than the Merida and That's the one to get. 1X12.

Yes (Drive Train Wise it is) It's easier to ride a 1X than a 2X for obvious reasons.

Also a 2x drive train is now considered obsolete. And very Expensive to Upgrade Later.

What is the weight of the 2017 Camber Comp ? (Can't find it anywhere)

The Spez Camber Expert is a Better bike than the Merida and That's the one to get. 1X12.

Haha, I can only wish. These two mentioned are in my budget.

I can't see tne fork specs on the Spez link. How long you been riding? The thing is a 1X setup can always come later.

I can't see tne fork specs on the Spez link. How long you been riding? The thing is a 1X setup can always come later.

I’ve been riding for about a year now.

Archived