2018 Vuelta a España

Bonus

• Replies 925
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like 8 riders in the front group, 10 in the remainder of the breakaway, 57 back.

The peloton is 11.21 behind them.

Peloton is strung out in a long line. Pace is up now but they are way back - 11.15 behind the break

There is precious little cohesion in the pursuing group, as Nibali and De Gendt have no interest in chasing down their teammates. The gap is over a minute, and it looks as though the stage winner will come from the front eight. Herrada, meanwhile, is still on course to take over the red jersey from Yates.

16:33:47 CEST14km remaining from 181.1km

Brambilla, Van Baarle, Teuns, Formolo, Padun, Campenaerts, Geniez and Devenyns have struck up a decent working alliance. They are maintaining their lead over the chasing group, where Herrada is doing the bulk of the heavy lifting.

16:33:47 CEST14km remaining from 181.1km

Brambilla, Van Baarle, Teuns, Formolo, Padun, Campenaerts, Geniez and Devenyns have struck up a decent working alliance. They are maintaining their lead over the chasing group, where Herrada is doing the bulk of the heavy lifting.

Aye.. i am on 10.7km to go lol

Aye.. i am on 10.7km to go lol

Cut and paste on the iPad is messy . Sometime I get the time and date but I actually only want the names to save me typing them.