[EVENT] Dischem Ride for Sight 2018

mecheng89

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Where on Racetec can i find them?

Search your name and surname on Racetec and look at your results. It will show there.

Did the route on Sunday.... roads are fine. You forget just how hard this route is, yoh, and the wind! Let's see........

Can you do a late  entry for R4S?

You can usually register at number collection however it will mean that you are not seeded.

Nope skipping it this year, opted for the Audax and last year race was just out of control in the VA batch with us riding on the wrong side of the road around Suikerbos area

Just suprised that AL starts at 6:59 and VC only at 7:04.

same as last year......... good thing is wen u get dropped in AL... the VC okes catch you.... lekker ride back  :whistling: 

Thanks, Did a 2h56 last year. Can't remember what the wind/weather was like.

good luck for your race N

the wind was *** and we where riding gutter from Circus turn off to Heidelberg in oncoming traffic ( the yellow line of the opposite side of the road) where I pulled out of the group and just rode to the finish 

Can someone explain the dying need to know one's seeding days before the race. I just don't get it...  :unsure:

Can someone explain the dying need to know one's seeding days before the race. I just don't get it...  :unsure:

I think most of the registered guys do know where they ride and the front open groups, so it does not bother them but for the guys more back it do seem important as it will give them an indication on what time they will expect to ride. 

For us it is "important" to know what time we should leave here in Potch to get to the venue in time. Us from the platteland have a bit more distance to travel to races  ;)

Just suprised that AL starts at 6:59 and VC only at 7:04.

Happened last year too. Majority of our club had an AL start and one VC decided to take a bet that he (they) could catch us. They didn't. 

Archived