PE Incident - Strange Details

hboli4

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks Gen. There have been a couple of incidents in PE over the last couple of months. I'm hoping he regains his memory...he is currently at the hospital waiting for a surgeon to operate on his shoulder.

Has he had a CT of his brain?

I have seen people sleeping rough outside that police station when cycling past in the morning. I'm sure they would've seen something.

Strongs to your friend.

I think the Spar next to the Police station has CCTV cameras for the parking area, maybe they recorded something, although by the sounds of it it might have been a bit dark outside.

Morning all, apologies for not posting any updates, unfortunately nothing much to report.

I spoke to Brink Friday evening. He got 18 stitches on the right side of his head / right ear. He is sore all over on the right side. Unfortunately nothing on the memory side of things. He can remember being on his bike and nothing after that for a good couple of hours. He does not know how he got to the police station, doesn't know much about his time there and is also unclear and hazy for the next hour or two...

His shoulder was operated on on Saturday afternoon, all went well. Can't remember the clinical term but the top part where the muscles and tendons connect was broken clean off.

There is no further details available on the investigation, CCTV footage was requested and they have spoken to the police on numerous occasions. Hoping for more info and progress....

Thanks for all the concern.

Glad he is okay, relatively speaking I guess!

Hope you guys manage to get some answers.

Thanks! This is obviously the most frustrating thing of all, the lack of answers. Every scenario we think of or speculate on only results in more questions...

Morning all, apologies for not posting any updates, unfortunately nothing much to report.

I spoke to Brink Friday evening. He got 18 stitches on the right side of his head / right ear. He is sore all over on the right side. Unfortunately nothing on the memory side of things. He can remember being on his bike and nothing after that for a good couple of hours. He does not know how he got to the police station, doesn't know much about his time there and is also unclear and hazy for the next hour or two...

His shoulder was operated on on Saturday afternoon, all went well. Can't remember the clinical term but the top part where the muscles and tendons connect was broken clean off.

There is no further details available on the investigation, CCTV footage was requested and they have spoken to the police on numerous occasions. Hoping for more info and progress....

Thanks for all the concern.

Somehow I would rule out being hit by a car if the shoulder is the worst of his injuries.  Sounds more like a nasty fall.  If you were hit by a car you would normally suffer more injuries than just the shoulder.  Legs would also normally take a beating in some or other way.

Good morning,

Just a quick update on Brink. He went home from hospital last night. He needs to 'keep still' for 6 weeks(shoulder) and then an estimated 6 months recovery.

No news on the investigation unfortunately.

Still no news, looks like it is heading for an unsolved mystery...

The doctor who did the op added to some more speculation. He thinks that the way the shoulder 'broke' is consistent with an impact from behind...possibly a larger vehicle hitting him from the side and behind and him going down hard on his right.

Archived