Quarq Shockwiz to borrow

Dieter ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Westrand Cycles has one to rent. 

Or contact Les from Gravity Hub, I believe he has one to rent as well. 

Edited by ALLMTB

Be prepared for lots of frustration and time. You certainly won't get it dialled in just 1 ride.

Yeah I want to use it at huddle park and thaba I think. Do you think that will be decent? 

I have a Fox 32 Float Performance Elite so it has open mode adjust. Lot's of things I can turn in a direction I don't know. 

Yeah I want to use it at huddle park and thaba I think. Do you think that will be decent? 

I have a Fox 32 Float Performance Elite so it has open mode adjust. Lot's of things I can turn in a direction I don't know. 

I haven't ridden Huddle but did try get mine sorted at Thaba. Took me 6 weeks of trying every Sunday to get the thing right and then it told me to go back a step. Have decided to leave it setup as it is for now and see how it feels.

I'm no expert but mucked around a bit with it today at Rietvlei

Did a lap with it in the front and a lap at the back.

Interesting for me is that I could feel there was a problem with the fork but I'm too doff too try to work out exactly what. Despite having tried changing the pressure I used to have a very occasional bottoming out ....

It would appear that was because the compression damping was too soft as I saw from this. Anyway I slowed the rebound a bit and made the compression somewhat stiffer.

It did feel noticeably better on the second lap I must say, again I'm not an expert on bike 'feel' so take it from whence it comes.

Will make some changes to the rear as suggested and maybe take it out on the same route again to see the results from the Whiz!8a2875c0849049cdac50ebf61e7270ca.jpg8f954724ac3d4a7d28a3ceef719b8c5b.jpg8e3da5b6165dfa67ae2cb6966344fcb0.jpg321f4899ef83422ab2dc4b75415f950a.jpg

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Took me 2 rides to get everything in the green. They make it very easy. The challenge is finding a trail that can truly challenge the Whizz. Finding "big hits & drops" is harder than you think.

Took me 2 rides to get everything in the green. They make it very easy. The challenge is finding a trail that can truly challenge the Whizz. Finding "big hits & drops" is harder than you think.

Does the bike handle/ride better than it did before you used the shockwiz?

did you rent it ?? & where from if so 

Does the bike handle/ride better than it did before you used the shockwiz?

Yes it does, because the suspension is working much better. You have to choose your tune properly though. Some guys who ride hard complain that the Shockwizz recommends pressure that's too soft. For people who don't know how to set up a shock, it will be a huge help.