Gravel Grinding Craze

DirtyDan

Have been watching this trend over the last few months. Currently looking for a frame to build up. May have found one. Now to find the money as there always seems to be something else that happens.

See! Just like me as well as many others, you've been watching curiously and lured in!

Why? What is it that has made you want to try it out?

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Patchelicious, your name should be Facetious.

Don't worry, we know you were a true gravel grinder before media made it cool. #gravelhipster

Not even in the slightest. To be honest I have yet to even take the BMC on gravel. It’s purely used as a comfy road bike.

Probably makes me a #GravelRoadie or something like that in the eyes of the marketing immune crowd.

Edited by Patchelicious

Waits for Patchelicious to insert awesome joke in response... ;)

No I don’t really have one ????, but if I’m Facetious, then dual purpose gravel bikes should be called Monecious and these parasitical marketers should be called Heteroecious.

I commute to work. Have half tar and half gravel as I live out of town. I also want to do some road races, but a pure roadbike would be a waste. Most of my normal riding is done on farmroads and my mtb is almost overkill. Makes sense to me in my position!

I commute to work. Have half tar and half gravel as I live out of town. I also want to do some road races, but a pure roadbike would be a waste. Most of my normal riding is done on farmroads and my mtb is almost overkill. Makes sense to me in my position!

A Cotic is what you need.  Especially if it is in yellow! :whistling:

Seeing as Dan is a cocktease of IMMENSE proportions (as well as a bit of a cock himself)

I present:

98967d57da864b5112ea288601173e07.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is gorgeous. I need another Cotic in the garage. And this is her.