NorthWave

Morning Hubland

Does anybody know who the agents is in South Africa?

Looking for the Ghost XC MTB shoes?!

Cheers

Pretty sure Hullabaloo were the local agents. Not sure if they still are though

I am also looking for the Northwave XC shoes. 

I sent a mail to Northwave who directed my mail to Hullabaloo and they have said they no longer distribute Northwave in South Africa. They also mentioned my best bet would be to get from Chainreaction cycles. See mail response below 

Thank you for your inquiry. 

Unfortunately we can't assist with any NW products as we stop distributing in SA. 

Your best alternative would be Chainreaction cycles.

Apologies for the inconvenience. 

Kind Regards"

I sent a mail to Northwave who directed my mail to Hullabaloo and they have said they no longer distribute Northwave in South Africa. They also mentioned my best bet would be to get from Chainreaction cycles. See mail response below 

Unfortunately we can't assist with any NW products as we stop distributing in SA. 

Kind Regards"

Jip... Got the same reply yesterday when i phoned Hullabaloo.

Kind Regards"

if you open the link and search hullabaloo. Northwave is not on the brand list. So yes they not the supplier anymore of Northwave in SA. Im also looking to replace my NW road shoes

• 4 months later...

Archived