Indoor power trainers

Hello PygaSchmyga, 

As the agents for the Wahoo Fitness brand in South Africa we take comments like this very seriously. It is not our culture to have a customer hanging and waiting for an answer. 

We have three dedicated customer support team members looking after KICKR support and after sales service and have only improved our quality of customer service. We are definitely not in the business to only move units, but we aim to create a world class experience on the indoor trainer. 

We would also not jeopardise a relationship with an authorised retailer in this way either. The support you receive from them in a swop out would be backed by our CS and management team. 

As managing director I will send you a PM with my contact details and would like to follow up on the situation to get better clarity on how we can improve further. 

Christian

with pleasure - send PM

Hello PygaSchmyga,

As the agents for the Wahoo Fitness brand in South Africa we take comments like this very seriously. It is not our culture to have a customer hanging and waiting for an answer.

We have three dedicated customer support team members looking after KICKR support and after sales service and have only improved our quality of customer service. We are definitely not in the business to only move units, but we aim to create a world class experience on the indoor trainer.

We would also not jeopardise a relationship with an authorised retailer in this way either. The support you receive from them in a swop out would be backed by our CS and management team.

As managing director I will send you a PM with my contact details and would like to follow up on the situation to get better clarity on how we can improve further.

Christian

Hi Christian

I just got myself the Wahoo Tikr, and am loving its ability to simulcast in ant+ and Bluetooth.

I have 2 stupid questions:

1. Is it ok to gooi the strap into the washing machine?

2. There is mention of it being waterproof somewhere? But will it survive a swim?

Sorry about derailing the thread.

PS. I have Kikr Snap, and it is totally bullet proof. I use it 5/ 6 days a week, and it never gives anyshit, But it’s comforting to know there is good backup.

Hi Christian

I just got myself the Wahoo Tikr, and am loving its ability to simulcast in ant+ and Bluetooth.

I have 2 stupid questions:

1. Is it ok to gooi the strap into the washing machine?

2. There is mention of it being waterproof somewhere? But will it survive a swim?

Sorry about derailing the thread.

PS. I have Kikr Snap, and it is totally bullet proof. I use it 5/ 6 days a week, and it never gives anyshit, But it’s comforting to know there is good backup.

Hey HarryN, 

All your Wahoo products are in safe hands. Any issues just contact support@wahoofitness.co.za

With regards to the TICKR Belt:

1) I would recommend hand wash rather. Washing machines can be hard on the receiver electronics in the belt. A good rinse will do. A tip I have is to do a quick rinse from time to time while you take you post workout shower. 

2) The Wahoo TICKR range has an IPX7 Waterproof rating (roughly 1.5 meters) so swimming is good. Scuba not so much. 

Enjoy the IDT during this cold front! 

You local Wahooligan!

Archived