Kremetart

Chilli Pepper

Suspicious character seen at the Kremetart potjiekos evening... having a snooze..WinkLOL

(please excuse weak photo quality)

20080608_132104_Pocketbikes.jpg

hey, mr pocketbikes,

a well deserved rest.

it was a lllllooooonnnnnngggg day in the saddle.

Smile

Suspicious character seen at the Kremetart potjiekos evening... having a snooze..WinkLOL

ja who is it why the head gear ???Confused

ja who is it why the head gear ???Confused

Pocketbikes LOL

there are 2 kinds of cyclists..those that are going to fall and me.

2nd stage, the road rose to meet me...still finished the second stage but sat out the 3rd. Had the unfortunate displeasure of riding with a club called black rock. Not a pleasant experience.

Met Poke and LizziB on the way as well.

Maybe its the Fugetive

I'll post some photo's tonight, the camera battery went flat during stage 3 so had to charge it first last night.

well done to everyone who did it!! Those who finished and those who didn't, you gave it your best and that's what matters no matter who says what!!!!

The conditions were hectic (the wind and the heat) and the race was hard, we could see it on everybody as we drove past the cyclists, from the back to the front. So well done!!!

Chilli & Beee - Again, congrats, very well DESERVED win!!!! The competition was tough, but the strongest team on the day won, and you rode hard for it!!!

It was nice meeting new hubbers, Flemish Lion and the Mrs!

Next year I'll be battling it out with you! 

Hey Chilli and BEE, you guys rock!!! Well done, you guys looked awesome crossing the finish line, I was so proud of you! Clap

I did the 70km as my come-back ride! I had such a good ride - really fantastic to be back on the road again. Came 63rd! First (only?) Standard Bank rider home in the 70km race! He he he

To the organisers - thank you for a great experience. Thumbs%20Up I am going to make it a goal to ride the stage race next year. Well done to all those Hubbers who took part - it was a privilege to be part of the experience, even though it was in the minor event!

Don't know that is.EmbarrassedLOL. I was so lucky as the lights (thanks Eishkom) went out as Chilli took the pick. The head gear was for the Osama look alike competitionLOL

20080611_041740_Osama.JPG

This was a 2 week growth, I go through the stages of not shaving every now and again.

I have been asked before, if I was the fugitive, during the last fugitive gameLOL