Sram XO1 Crank Decals

Grease_Monkey

The Sram S2200 cranks that came with my bike have an ugly white decal on the (Sram S2200 = Sram XO1), I've now built it ovee onto another bike and the decal sticks out like a baboon's backside.

Does anyone know where I can order a standard XO1 decal for the cranks?

Any other suggestions to cover it up also welcome...

Plastidip? might rub off on your shoes though. 

otherwise maybe just get black vynil from one of the car places that does wrapping and cut that out and stick it over the white?

The Sram S2200 cranks that came with my bike have an ugly white decal on the (Sram S2200 = Sram XO1), I've now built it ovee onto another bike and the decal sticks out like a baboon's backside.

otherwise maybe just get black vynil from one of the car places that does wrapping and cut that out and stick it over the white?

Dis ^

I think black vinyl will work well. Will pop by an Automart today and see what they have.

Why not lekker customer crank stickers....

Going to send you a PM, your solution is in Pretoria.

Why not lekker customer crank stickers....

Going to send you a PM, your solution is in Pretoria.

Thanks! That would be my first choice... keen to add a touch of blue to the crank to match other parts of the bike.

Thanks! That would be my first choice... keen to add a touch of blue to the crank to match other parts of the bike.

You can effectively take any design you like and she can print you the crank sticker/skin which will go perfectly on that crank. I've supplied her with the CAD drawings for SRAM cranks.

• 3 months later...

Ended up going for a white walker (Game of Thrones) eye - suited the Evil quite well. Really happy with how it turned out. But... this crankset (with decals) is actually up for sale if anyone wants it - compatability issues with the frame.

post-82251-0-17738500-1536769571_thumb.jpg

Ended up going for a white walker (Game of Thrones) eye - suited the Evil quite well. Really happy with how it turned out. But... this crankset (with decals) is actually up for sale if anyone wants it - compatability issues with the frame.

Can you please pm mr the file

Can you please pm mr the file

I don't actually have the file - that is with the lady that did the decals for me. Will PM you her number.

PM Traveler for the file, he is the one that took all the measurements of the cranks, so he may have it.

Edited by Grease_Monkey

Just ask the Auntie to advertise examples of her work here and her contact details. She can thank us later.